Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

snack ideas for school

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey there Smile tomorrow school is starting again and i would love to know whether you have any ideas what to take with me as a snack..i have breakfast at 6 o clock in the morning and school from 8am-3 pm... so it has to be filling Smile thank you! <3

View user profile

2 Re: snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Nuts, crackers, yoghurt, cheese (maybe those "mini babybel" cheeses could be nice?), smoothie/milkshake.

View user profile

3 Re: snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Sounds good but my Problem is to know how much is normal again..so what is a typical snack normal people eat and feel satisfied with? Surprised

View user profile

4 Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 am

If you go to letsrecover.tumblr.com you can find examples of meal plans Smile Clink on the "menu" button and you'll fild it Smile

View user profile

5 Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 pm

To me, granola bars and energy bars have helped me a lot. My favourites are Roo'bars, they are super yummy and quick to eat. Also bananas, avocado, bread etc. Hope I could help Smile

View user profile

6 Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Thank you so much ! you are so sweet Smile

View user profile

7 Re: snack ideas for school on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:46 am

I always make sure i have carbs, fats and proteins. It's the best way to satisfied my appetite tbh
So it could be something like: Cheese, bars, fruits. Or chocolate, milk, bananas or cereal, loads of yogurt and dried fruits.. think you see my point x) Bon app├ętit!

View user profile http://instagram.com/pboverbones

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum