Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sceared to start recovery, and be normal

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sceared to start recovery, and be normal on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 am

Hi!

I know we not are supposed to talk about our weight, how much we gain and everything, but Im just wondering how much you gained after one and twoo weeks after starting eating 3000kcal every day? How much is possible to gain - any max? I'm so scared, afraid that I will do something normal and really don't want to gain... Feel it helps to know, so I know Im not the only one! Please answer me!

Sceared girl, want to recover

View user profile

2 Re: Sceared to start recovery, and be normal on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:51 am

It's impossible for the human body to gain more than 200-300 grams of fat per day (and then you have to eat a lot more than 3000), but you probably will get water retention, which will make it seem like you have gained a lot more. This water is not permanent and is just there because your body needs to repair.

I know you are scared, but you need to ask yourself what is scarier: staying in this shit hole forever, or going through temporary bad phase to be able to see the light at the other side?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum