Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the ''Experiences, recovery wins and recovery stories'' category!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Amalie

Admin
A positive thread about the wins and pros of recovery. Do you have any sunshine stories to share? sunny

View user profile http://letsrecover.tumblr.com
Something I'm really glad about is, that after I lost so much of my hair, they now grow back again sunny
 It looks kinda weird, 'cause it looks like as if grass sprouts out of the earth, but I'm okay with that Very Happy

View user profile
When I was on a class trip in England and already gained some kilograms from my lowest and was close to a low healthy weight, a boy/man who was like 20 came to me and said how beautiful I look and wanted to go out with me and swap phone numbers Smile sadly I was/am too young but it was so nice to hear that from another person and not only from my friends and family that I look better Smile

View user profile

I now have more abs than ever just because of eating and resting Very Happy

I took a long break from yoga and just rested for a long time, now I'm so much "bendier". My body doesn't carry as much tension as it used to :-)

View user profile

Amalie

Admin
I can relate to all of these! Woho Wink

View user profile http://letsrecover.tumblr.com
Shiner hair, better skin and nails, boobs, butt, social life, being a normal teenager, freedom <3

View user profile
Actually thinking about boys, dates, sex, parties and so on instead of food! Ever since I recovered I get more attention from boys than I ever did in my whole life. Guess self-confidence is the key! Smile

View user profile
i still count my calories to make sure i get enough and when i reach the number of calories i used to eat for the whole day on just breakfast,a part of me just feels so damn proud.oh and walking along the path i used to jog brings back painful memories and im glad i am where i am today:)

View user profile
Boobs! sunny cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum