1. I know everyone's body is different, but roughly how long will it take for my metabolism to get back to normal? I've never been underweight, but I don't know if that matters or not.
2. How do I get through the extreme hunger thing? I'm hungry almost all the time, therefore I feel like I'm eating almost 24/7 when I'm at home. I'm trying to listen to my body, but eating so much really triggers me.
3. Is it possible to fully recover without counting calories? I'm trying to break that habit because I don't want the numbers to control me anymore, but how will I know if I'm eating enough if I don't know how many calories I've eaten?
4. How many calories should I be eating? I've had one meeting with a dietitian, and she told me that I need to eat 1400 calories every day, which really makes me think that I should get a new dietitian that knows SOMETHING about eating disorders because I feel like she has no idea.
5. I'm not underweight, and I've never dropped to an unhealthy weight/BMI so all the adults I've talked to say, "Well you don't need to gain weight.." and I feel like no one takes me seriously because I never got as bad as others have. I don't know how to handle this, and I just feel alone because people don't realize how bad I'm actually doing. They see me eating and assume I'm recovering just fine, when in reality, I'm barely holding it all together.