Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any support!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Any support! on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm

I can't even imagine how triggering this situation must be for you. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.. Eating disorders are misunderstood in general, people dont really understand what we are going through so i'd recommend you to dont listen to what they might say. You need to gain, your body wants you to eat, you need plenty of food if you want to set yourself free from the ed. There's NOTHING wrong with eating loads of sweets darling. I was pratically eating nothing else than ice creams and thats okay. Follow your cravings, they might be weird sometimes but you're craving certain food for a good reason. Dont restrict in any way, ALWAYS listen to your body, it knows better than you what it needs. Maybe you could try to explain to your family what you are going through and that you need their support more than ever. Youreatopia.com is a really great website that explains everything, you could check this with them.

I hope it helps a little, and i'm here for you anytime xox

View user profile http://instagram.com/pboverbones

2 Re: Any support! on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:04 am

Yeah, I think it would be good to show them some articles on youreatopiea or the recovery blog.
And please don't relapse because of those comments! It's your body, your life and your future that you want to gain back with recovery and when you don't feel well at the moment it's totally ok to try anything to make you feel better!
Tell your mom about your eating disorder and taht you want to get rid of it! That's really great and they should be proud of you! And please don't react anyhow stubborn or something! Keep fighting! I believe in you

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum